- Research Center
- Bio-Medical Nanochemistry Lab
- Computational Medicine Lab
- Data Engineering Lab
- Distributed Computing Lab
- Energy Electrochemistry Lab
- Future Communications & Systems Lab
- Knowledge Service Consulting Lab
- Applied Laser Technology Lab
- Nano Systems Lab
- Networked Systems Lab
- Networking and intelligent Processing Lab
- Neural Engineering and Control Laboratory(NEC)
- Vibration & Measurement Lab
- Virtual Manufacturing & Intelligence, Optimization Lab
- Wireless & Emerging Network Systerm Lab
- Research Articles
- Research Project
- System Science & Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Nonlinear Optimization, Metaheuristics, Intelligent Design and Applications
- Professor : Hyunsoo Lee (Ph. D.,Texas A&M University,USA)
- Current Members : 2master students / (9 graduated alumni)
- Page URL : http://kit.kumoh.ac.kr/~hsl
Representative Projects & Research Studies
Recent Projects, granted by "Real Industries and Private Companies"
- Samsung Electronics, "Detection and Analysis of Ceramic's Nano-scale Crack", 2014
- Samsung Electronics, "Consulting on Management Assessment for Supply Chain Management (SCM) Processes and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)", 2012.
- Korea Management Association, "Human Error Zero Evaluation and control system", 2014
Recent Project, granted by "Korean Government"
- Korean Army, "Efficient Regular Scheduling for Military Logistics Considering Peace and Wartime Period", 2014
- Korean Government, "Creative Design and Engineering for Innovative Deisgn Eco-system", ~2020.
- Korean Government, "Process Modelling and Consulting on New Product Development for Intelligent Device", 2013
Recent published Book & Journal Articles
- [Book chapter] "Contemporary issues in systems science and engineering", IEEE Press Series on System, 2015, New York, Hoboken, Wiley.
- [Journal Article] "Cooperative NURBS surface modeling framework using partial control algorithm and concurrent protocol", International Journal of Collaborative Enterprise, 2014.
- [Journal Article] "Topology modeling and dynamic reconstruction for NP-Complete complexity problem embedded supply chain network", International Journal of Logistics and SCM Systems, 2013.
- and others [Refer the lab. homepage]
Call for Personnel : Phd/MSc Researchers
- Main major : Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and other majors(Computer skills (Matlab) is preferable)
- Passionate, creative and responsible person
- Graduate student wants to purse both studies - theory and application
- Classes taught in English and Official Language is English (email@example.com, +82-54-478-7661)
- Tuition free, monthly stipend, medical insurance, international / domestic conference participation etc.
- Personal computer, Personal desk, etc